BOOKS : RELATIONSHIPS
- After the Honeymoon: How Conflict Can Improve Your Relationship by Dan Wile - This should be required reading. The #1 issue I see with couples is not talking about the small stuff and withdrawing from each other. This books help you to express the subtext - what you and your partner are feeling but not saying - in every conversation.
- Getting the Love You Want by Harville Hendrix - A well-known book that helps you understand the unconscious processes at work in relationships and why you're attracted to certain people.
- Facing Codependence and Facing Love Addiction by Pia Mellody. Fun reads! 😉 But, really, she's the expert on these two very important issues. You may be unaware of the ways these show up in your life. Figuring that out can be pretty transformational. Blog post here.
- Mating in Captivity by Esther Perel - No one writes about sex better than Esther Perel. And even better than reading her is listening to her. You can start with my blog post & her video here.
- Calling in 'The One' by Katherine Woodward Thomas - From the author who later became famous for "Conscious Uncoupling," this book is great for those who are drawn to unavailable people. My blog post here.