Law of Attraction Post #3
The outside world is a reflection of your inner experience.
The Law of Attraction is responding to your thoughts and to how you feel. If things are going well for you, keep focusing on the good things and the wellbeing will continue. But if there are things happening that are not pleasing, you must find a way of taking your attention away from those unwanted things. You have the ability to change your patterns of thought.
There is nothing wrong with identifying a problem and looking for solutions. But many people become problem-oriented rather than solution-oriented, which continues to perpetuate the problem. Continuing to focus on complaints disallows improvement. The best way to accomplish an improved environment is to focus upon the best things in your current situation. When you do this, you are in alignment with your best self. And when you are in alignment with your best self, you cannot help but uplift those with whom you come in contact. Your value to those around you can hinge on one thing: your personal alignment with yourself.
- HOW TO LIVE IN ALIGNMENT WITH YOURSELF:
- Do what you can to feel better, but don't force yourself to feel better
- Say no to things that really aren't what you want, knowing what you do want will come along
- Believe you can have what you want
- Willingness to believe things can be different & believe there are forces happening behind the scenes which you cannot conceive or begin to understand - and that you don't need to understand. There are infinite ways for things to come together.
- Find ways to enjoy the process as it unfolds, rather than obsessing about how you'll get what you want & when that will be
- Treat yourself with love & care
- See you are valuable for simply existing
- HOW TO STAY OUT OF ALIGNMENT WITH YOURSELF:
- Believe and focus on negative & limiting thoughts
- Continue to take actions that make you feel crappy
- Be afraid of change or doing things differently
- Feel you need to have control over everything in your life
- Become super attached to things having to go a certain way
- Block the flow of things that you want
- Force things when they feel hard or frustrating
- Believe that you need to suffer to get what you want